Curious about how to transform your next conversation into something meaningful?
An artist at heart, my work is the direct result of a relentless pursuit to leverage creativity in everything I do. As a consultant based in Northern VA/Washington D.C. since 2008, I have extensive background in working with government clients – both Defense and civilian agencies. I was first introduced to graphic facilitation and recording in 2011. That moment was a game changer, opening a new world of visual tools and methods to apply in projects and with teams both in person and virtually.
With a deep desire to make visual approaches more accessible and your next harvest actionable, I'm excited to explore the possibilities for your next engagement together.
Still need more background? No worries. I've added some helpful information below just in case. And please do say hello!
- MS Strategic Management / Kelley School of Business, Indiana University 2016
- MBA / Kelley School of Business, Indiana University 2015
- BS Commerce / McIntire School of Commerce, University of Virginia 2007
- BS Spanish / College of Arts & Sciences, University of Virginia 2007
- Minor Studio Art / College of Arts & Sciences, University of Virginia 2007
Certification, Training & Memberships
- Design Thinking & Innovation, Darden School of Business, University of Virginia
- Global Strategic Management & Leadership (IU-UNC LogMBA Program), University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Project Management Professional (PMP), Program Management Institute (PMI)
- RYT-200, Yoga Alliance
- Graphic Facilitation (Crowley & Co.)
- Team Performance & Facilitating Virtual Collaboration (Grove Consultants International)
- Facilitation Lead & Graphic Facilitator, Design for DC
- Member, International Forum of Visual Practitioners (IFVP)
- Member, International Association of Facilitators (IAF)